1 WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small data files that are received in the terminal from the visited website and are used to record certain interactions of the navigation on a website, storing data that can be updated and recovered. These files are stored on the user's computer and contain anonymous data that is not harmful to your computer. They are used to remember the user's preferences, such as the selected language, access data or personalization of the page. Cookies can also be used to record anonymous information about how a visitor uses a site. For example, from which web page you have accessed, or if you used an advertising "banner" to get there.
3 WHAT USE DO WE GIVE TO THE DIFFERENT TYPES OF COOKIES?
According to its purpose:
• Technical cookies: Technical cookies are those essential and strictly necessary for the proper functioning of a web portal and the use of the different options and services offered. For example, those that serve for the maintenance of the session, the management of response time, performance or validation of options, use security elements, share content with social networks, etc.
• Personalization cookies: These cookies allow the user to specify or customize some characteristics of the general options of the web page, for example, to define the language, regional configuration or browser type.
• Analytical Cookies: Analytical cookies are those used by our web portal, to create profiles and to be able to know the preferences of its users in order to improve the offer of products and services. For example, an analytical cookie would control the geographical areas of greatest interest to a user, which is the most widely accepted product, etc.
• Advertising / advertising cookies: Advertising cookies allow the management of advertising spaces based on specific criteria. For example, the frequency of access, the edited content, etc. Advertising cookies allow through the management of advertising to store behavioral information through the observation of habits, studying the accesses and forming a profile of user preferences, to offer advertising related to the interests of their profile. According to term:
• Session Cookies: Session cookies are those that last as long as the user is browsing the website and are deleted at the end.
• Persistent cookies: These cookies are stored in the user's terminal, for a longer time, thus facilitating the control of the preferences chosen without having to repeat certain parameters each time the website is visited.
4 WHAT IF I DO NOT WANT TO HAVE THESE COOKIES OR DO NOT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT?
5 WHERE CAN I GET MORE INFORMATION?
You can find more information about cookies at: www.allaboutcookies.org or www.youronlinechoices.eu.